What’s Next for the IEC?
WE ARE MOVING FAST, WITH THE FOLLOWING INITIATIVES ALREADY IN THE WORKS OR PLANNED:
- Upcoming IEC symposium during the 2017 EADV, September 13-17 2017 in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Upcoming IEC symposium during the 2017 ESDR , September 27-30 2017 in Salzburg, Austria.
- IEC task forces meeting to develop manuscripts on various topics, including decision-making on advancement to systemic agents, evaluating unmet needs in atopic dermatitis research, and overuse of systemic corticosteroids.
- Top ten publications in Atopic Dermatitis for 2017.
- Lay translations in the works for all IEC top ten publications.
- Participation at the 2017 Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society for Investigative Dermatology (JSID), December 15-17 2017.
- Finalizing a standardized IGA score: More than a dozen IEC members have been working on developing a new IGA, calibrating it, validating it, and making a teaching program so that it can be widely used for clinical trials.
- Upcoming IEC symposium during the 2018 AAD February 16-20, 2018 in San Diego, CA.
- Upcoming IEC symposium during the 2018 AAAAI March 2-5, 2018 in Orlando, FL.
- Upcoming IEC symposium during the 2018 IID May 16-19, 2018 in Orlando, FL.
- Upcoming IEC symposium during the 2018 EADV September 12-16, 2018 in Paris, France.