In effort to bring valuable information and education to a wider audience, the IEC continues to develop webcasts of the symposia taking place throughout the year. In each of these webcasts, leading experts in atopic dermatitis provide new insights and promote management through research, education, and patient/family care.
Please enjoy these complimentary webcasts. The IEC will announce new webcasts as they become available. To be the first to know, sign up for the mailing list at the bottom of this page.
- Atopic Dermatitis Topical Study Design
- Mechanisms for Prevention of AD
- PDE-4 Inhibitors
- Topical Therapies: Tapinarof and Beyond
- Atopic Comorbidities (e.g., asthma, hay fever, food allergy)
- Cardiovascular Comorbidities (e.g., diabetes and CVD)
- Autoimmune Comorbidities (e.g., vitiligo, urticaria, AA, RA)
- Cutaneous Comorbidities (e.g., contact allergy, irritant contact dermatitis, occupational hand eczema, infections, skin cancer)
- Psychiatric Comorbidities (e.g., anxiety, depression, sleep disorders, ADHD)
- Economics and Healthcare in Atopic Dermatitis